Who is AD
- These would be the General Physicians / Surgeons / Other doctors who would be empanelled on our system to do the preliminary investigation / consultancy and post treatment follow-up.
- These would typically be doctors with smaller infrastructure and set-up but reputed OPD
- We would create a network of Associate Doctors (AD) in periphery areas of the Facilitation Centre (FC) to bring more awareness.
Role of AD
- Pre-operative diagnosis , screening and selection of patients for the treatment.
- Counseling and explanation about the treatment to the patient
- Co-ordination with FC for conducting the treatment
- Post-operative follow-up and care of the patient
- Consultation on the recovery and any further complaints
- Physiotherapy guidance
- Feedback and data sharing on dedicated SRCT online software